Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bacchanal Beach J'Ouvert 'way up'

ST MARY, Jamaica -- Soca faithfuls drenched in paint are begging for more as they weigh in on Bacchanal Jamaica's Beach J'Ouvert now underway at the James Bond Beach in Oracabessa, St Mary.
Getting on bad to dancehall, hip hop and soca mixes from DJ Washy, patrons told OBSERVER ONLINE the annual beach party has delivered again.
Kayanne, St Mary: I'm here with co-workers from Beaches Ocho Rios. Music, venue, drinks, everything good here. Di vibes tun ova!
Tristan, Kingston: It's awesome here. This is my first time here and I definitely plan on coming back. I love the paint splash, good people and good vibes.
Flo, France: This is my first Beach J'Ouvert experience in Jamaica. I'm more of a reggae person but this is good music and plenty nice girls. Enjoying the event so far.
Samantha, St Mary: This is my second time here but this one is way better than last year. More paint!
Kes and the Band is about to hit the stage.
Karena Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment